Sunday, October 19, 2008

Punkin in a Pumpkin

So my family has this weird habit of putting young children in carved pumpkins. Not any young children - just blood relatives. I had forgotten about the habit - I was, after all, only 16 months when I went in my pumpkin. A few weeks back when in Wisconsin my parents, Grandma, and I went looking for a pumpkin but there were none to be found. After 2 weekends of searching the Chicagoland area, we found THE pumpkin.


Don't be confused, he's not happy. This is the only photo that he doesn't have a visible scream with tears on his face!



No, this isn't Max in pink pants. It is me in my pumpkin back in the day.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh my god. Now I want to put all babies in pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to put MY baby in a pumpkin! Great idea, and NEVER thought I'd meet someone with a weirder family than mine! AWESOME!!!
love, Carrie