
Max and his friend Dragon. Max isn't supposed to play with the Dragon since it is a humidifier and all but sometimes he just can't help himself.

Max talking to Dad on the speakerphone. Yes, he's in a sweater and sweat pants.... too early in life for that one???

No, the picture isn't blurry. This was taken during the really cold week. The steam, which normally rises off the lake in the winter, was the highest I ever saw it.

It was so cold that our bedroom door wouldn't close all the way. I found Max behind the door with a pile of clothes all around him that were folded and packed away for donating.

Greeting dad after he got home from his first trip away.

Sadly, I'm sure the glasses will become a reality some day for Max as my eyes are terrible. After months of trying to get them from dad, he finally succeeded!

Where's Max? I don't see him since he's wearing his camoflage.

Last night after dinner, Max pushed his chair to the door, somehow managed to get the welcome mat, and promptly moved dad's shoes to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment