Wednesday, August 25, 2010

River North Residence Inn

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights were in a hotel downtown Chicago. This was our longest stay in one place since coming back to the States. It was nice for me to be able to walk to work and it was nice to not have a rental car to worry about.

On Monday, Kevin met with the accountant before moving in to the hotel. Amy came to visit for a few hours. Unfortunately, there aren't any pictures of Amy with us. Late Monday night, Uncle Tom and Connor arrived for a very short but sweet trip. A little swimming and time at the Lincoln Park Zoo (Lillian was along for the day as well) before Kevin, Max, and Lillian went to Moody's to meet up with the Shure folks one last time. I didn't get to make it as I had a bowling outing with my co-workers, most of whom I just met for the first time on this trip.

Moldorama Gorilla

Hitching a ride on Connor's shoulders

Off exploring


Showing Uncle Tom the animals

Dinner at Moody's

No comments: