Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Week

Every time I sit down to blog, I start typing... been a bit busy around here... we'll no kidding. It is summer. Kev and I are both working. Max is playing all the time. When is there enough time? I complain about not having enough time yet I was convinced we are going on vacation this week. Talk about a let down when I realized vacation isn't for another 10 days.

So these photos are from the last week.

Sunday, Max wore big boy clothes to Nana's. He looks so grown up - as much as you can with a stuffed bunny.....


Max and Nana...


Jimmy and Mary got quite the workout as Max made sure to bounce up and down....


Kevin just wouldn't believe me when I said this hat was too small for Max. Mason, this hat's coming your way.....


Max got new sunglasses yesterday as Henry and Clara are coming over to go to the beach (it is quite cloudy though). The photo is just too funny for words........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found them on a discount rack in the baby section at Target.