Carrie was in from California for the long weekend so we hiked out to Schaumberg to meet Mia and Cali. Cali is only 3 days younger than Max. Apparently, both of the kids are doing great as they both seem to be doing the same things - sitting up, giggling, putting other people's fingers in their mouths. Big sis Mia was a very good helper and made sure that Kevin and I always had a glass of water in our hands as well as a chip loaded with dip - such service! Max started out sitting down a few feet from Cali but it didn't take long for him to wiggle his way over to being right next to her. Carrie and I decided that when they move back to town, she and I will create a cool mommies play group - complete with wine and cheese - cheese optional!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Mia and Cali (sp?)
Carrie was in from California for the long weekend so we hiked out to Schaumberg to meet Mia and Cali. Cali is only 3 days younger than Max. Apparently, both of the kids are doing great as they both seem to be doing the same things - sitting up, giggling, putting other people's fingers in their mouths. Big sis Mia was a very good helper and made sure that Kevin and I always had a glass of water in our hands as well as a chip loaded with dip - such service! Max started out sitting down a few feet from Cali but it didn't take long for him to wiggle his way over to being right next to her. Carrie and I decided that when they move back to town, she and I will create a cool mommies play group - complete with wine and cheese - cheese optional!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment