Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Whole Week?

Sharks... Who knew I thought they were so cute that I would buy Max a shark onesie on one occasion and shark shorts a few weeks later.



Kevin took Max to the pool last weekend as Jim, Lari, and the Kids were up visiting Jim and Bill. Max went for a little dip but by the time I got down there, he was already out and drying off.


Max is becoming quite the traveler already. In the morning he is never in anywhere close to the same position we put him in when when we put him down at night. Usually he has flipped 180 decgrees - his head is where his feet were - and he's always on his belly. He's started waking up in the middle of the night because he is hitting his head on the crib walls or he has managed to get himself stuck and can't move anymore. Here is Max in a common morning position (see his head sticking up?).

Max has started playing on the floor with his toys. Here he is very happy - and with a little bit of a rock and roll face.

1 comment:

Shmoo said...

Call me crazy but... I don't see his head in this picture :)

I do love the rock and roll face!

~ Lillian