Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Four Pants Day

As I was going through Max's clothes the other day I was thinking that I need to start dressing him more in the morning (as opposed to Kevin or Elsie) so that he can get enough wear out of his cute tshirts before they are too small. Today was not such a good day in Diaperland. I think that the first outfit was on for all of 15 minutes before Max pooped all over it. A change of clothes and a few hours later, I managed to be handed Max as poop was literally spilling out of the top of his pants band - Kevin claimed he didn't even notice but the timing was a bit convenient. A nap later and pants 3 bit the dust due to pee all over the place. The last pair of pants made it a good 2 hours and then was only taken off because it was bath time. Whew!

I don't know where in the progression of clothes this picture was taken - but it must be outfit 2 or 3. This shirt made it through the last 3 pairs of pants.


Well, I guess the joke is on me.

2 comments:

Shmoo said...

Somehow, I don't think the timing on that hand of was just coincidence.

Sorry Kev :)

~ Lill

Betsy said...

I'm wondering if Max needs to switch to bigger diapers...