Update: Friday July 10
Guaw Guaw No Name followed me on Friday when I walked to Pasquales. The whole time he was within 5 feet of me. Every time I'd look to see if he was following me, he'd look away like we were playing a game. That night, though, I got a ride home from Kevin and needless to say GGNN did not. He followed us part way down the road but we turned and I didn't see him again.
Update: Monday July 12
Saw GGNN today. He is over in the other part of town. He must have taken a right on Ring Road when he should have taken a Left. We continued to drive on. Kevin hopes he didn't recognize the van. Personally, I kinda miss GGNN.
3 comments:
Did you guys get a chance to see Up where the dog says "You're nice. I like you. Will you be my master?"
Yes, i saw that. I'm actually quite sad because Guaw Guaw No Name walked next to me the whole walk to Pasquales the other day. I got a ride back from Kevin but GGNN obviously didn't. We haven't seen him since. I hope he found a driveway that leads to a loving family to live at.
Awww, buppers! You guys have had a kid already...aren't you ready for a dog? A dog that just wants a nice home with a good family?
Post a Comment