Sunday, December 12, 2010
Toucans!
Finally that fan 'basket' in the backyard is useful. The other day at the Pig and Parrot, I overheard Hugo and Nigel talking about toucans and how they were displaced after the hurricane. They are hungry and most of their food sources have been destroyed. According to Hugo, a little papaya and banana are just what they are looking for. Well, I couldn't let Nigel have the only toucans on the block so I started putting out papaya and bananas. Not even 4 hours later and I had my first toucans! Every morning Max and I feed the birds and we've seen toucans just about every day. Yesterday we even had 3 of them! Max is really funny when he feeds the birds as he yells 'birdie, birdie, eat birdie' to let them know their food for the day is out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment