What's in a number? 104 pennies in a dollar? No. 104 - the Temperature outside yesterday? No. The number of days to my birthday? No. The highest my fever got yesterday. Yes.
Before Max, I rarely got sick - maybe a cold 2 times a year. Since Max has been born, I've had 3 infections with a fever over 102. And yesterday I had a fever of 104. The biggest difference with yesterday was that I was home alone with Max for most of the evening as Kevin had a work thing to go to. I did finally break down and call my aunt and uncle but their phone was busy and the emergency babysitters on the 21st floor had plans. Max creid a bit more than I (and he) would have liked but he went to bed relatively easily. All in all, Max was a very good boy while mom was burning up.
Kevin did leave his work event early to come home and watch Max.
1 comment:
Oh Beth! Next time call us!!
That's crappy. I hope you're feeling better today.
Post a Comment