Although it isn't made by Dale Chihuly, it is very similar to the shape of Maccia pieces he makes. The little art piece is also reminiscient of a date Kevin and I had before we were married. We went to the Garfield Park Conservatory when Dale Chihuly's pieces were on display. It was the coolest glass thing I've ever seen.
Friday, May 2, 2008
An Afternoon Date
Kevin decided to take today off - something about a rough week at work (even though he had Monday off as well for the company anniversary). With Elsie here to watch Max, Kevin and I went to the Museum of Science and Industry to see the special exhibit on Glass. Dale Chihuly had quite a few pieces at the museum and we also got to watch a live glass blowing demonstration. As most of you know, I love glass - glassware, vases, plates, anything shiny and pretty. So for an early Mother's Day gift from Max, I got this......


Although it isn't made by Dale Chihuly, it is very similar to the shape of Maccia pieces he makes. The little art piece is also reminiscient of a date Kevin and I had before we were married. We went to the Garfield Park Conservatory when Dale Chihuly's pieces were on display. It was the coolest glass thing I've ever seen.
Although it isn't made by Dale Chihuly, it is very similar to the shape of Maccia pieces he makes. The little art piece is also reminiscient of a date Kevin and I had before we were married. We went to the Garfield Park Conservatory when Dale Chihuly's pieces were on display. It was the coolest glass thing I've ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment