Max was invited to an impromptu birthday party for Jose Luis, who is the son of Max's teacher. Occasionally, JL will play hookie from school to stay home and play with Max. I've been told that Max can also say JL first name but I've never heard it.
When we got to the party, there was chaos all around. Max was only interested in the 2 balloons hanging above the buffet table and would ask anyone nearby to get him one. Too bad no one ever knows what he is saying. JL's dad, Emile, and I watched from across the patio.

This swing was a big hit. I don't know if it is set up during school or if this was a new novelty for him. He loved it.

There was a long, one-sided conversation between Max and Elmo while all the kids gathered for the pinata.

Max has never seen a pinata in action and didn't quite know what to do. Papa Joe took it easy on him so Max got a few good swings in.

Carlos is Max's best bud from school. He really loves pinatas. Max clapped every time Carlos had direct contact.
The big guy himself (Santa) showed at the end of the party. Max (and Carlos) wanted nothing to do with him.

After Santa left, though, Max was all about the sleigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment