Its been a very busy weekend for me. Friday night I had Pasquales vball game that went to five games and extra points. Didn't get home until close to 10 pm. I quickly showered up and went to a 70th birthday party for Hugo which was in full swing by the time I got there. Somehow in my absence, I was volunteered to be on the Mismanagement Committee for the Hash group (more on that in the next post) and to play futbol at 8 am the following morning. Somehow, I was able to get out of bed on time and have Max ready for a day of playing futbol in the Belize FIFA stadium. The complete irony for me is that I was on the Government of Belize's team....and playing in a soccer tournament to celebrate European Union day. The team took 3rd and we were all awarded medals which were made by the prisoners at the Belize prison.
Yani and the baby. Yani is my volleyball coaches wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment