Sunday, May 9, 2010

Roaring Creek Hash Run

Although quite exhausted from the week (and futbol earlier in the day), Saturday afternoon was a hash not to be missed as it was Le Pimp and Comatose's last hash before they move on to their next post (probably somewhere in Africa). Le Pimp and Comatose (aka Michel and Suzanne) started the Belize Hash group when they arrived here a few years back.
This week's hash trail was pretty cool and I was so thankful that Kevin stayed home with Max as we wouldn't have been able to make it with Max. Wading through the river, climbing steep inclines, trudging through narrow horse trails. All good fun.

Michel giving the hash instructions before we start out.



I actually don't know these people. It was their first hash with us. Going through the river was actually quite refreshing.
Not a very big trail to pass through. Again, thank goodness Max was at home.


The hash circle, which happens after every hash, took a bit of time and got a little out of control. I was a bit nervous as to what the 'initiation' was for the new Mismanagement Committee now that I am Hash Scribe (I write about all things hash for the group) but luckily, only the new GM had to drink a beer bong of beer and rum. The rest of us just had the typical slamming of the beer.

The final send off for the 2009 Mismanagement Committee

No comments: