As you may or may not be aware, we have a bit of a scorpion/tarantula problem in our house. It has gotten much better but every now and then, one sneaks in. Case in point, this bad boy was walking through Max's room as I was walking Max to sleep one night. It prompted a call to Kevin so that he could come home and take care of it. Max and I promptly waited on the couch, I with a machete in hand, and stared at the scorpion so we didn't lose track of it before Kevin made it home. Some bug spray, fire, and a machete later, the scorpion was dead.
The best part about this night was that after the scorpion was thrown away, Max ran into the kitchen, found the veggie peeler and pretended to be slay the scorpion for us by jabbing the floor with the veggie peeler. (I would like to point out that we take Max into a different room every time we have a tarantula/scorpion to get rid of so he doesn't actually see any of it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment