Friday, November 19, 2010

Argh, Matey!

Oh, Halloween, why did you have to be so difficult for Max this year? First off, there weren't any costumes in his size so I had to buy this one which is for a Pirate Princess and try to man it up. It may have worked slightly but I think deep down Max knew. He only wore the costume for about 30 minutes before I had to take him home to change. We put him in a shirt that said 'I get my muscles from my dad.' which is fitting on numerous levels, one of which being that Kevin was the Strong Man for Halloween.

Checking out the loot. Don't be fooled. He liked the plastic ducks that he received way more than the candy - and the candy was even good since it was all imported from the States (Max trick or treated at the US Housing Compound).

No comments: