Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lakefront Condo for Sale

Our new realtor was here this week to give us the lay of the land. It is sad to be putting this place up - we've lived here for almost 6 years! This week the 'stager' comes to offer touch-up and decluttering advice. The following week, the picture people come to make the virtual tour and marketing collateral and we'll officially be on the market April 13!

I think Mom has finally figured out why I've been pushing her to host a rummage sale this summer - because of this crazy Belize idea. We've got a lot of stuff to get rid of so that we can get every last penny out of our stuff before we go. Yesterday our clothes got packed up. Today I worked on packing house decorations and Max's old clothes.

We've got some stuff on Craigslist as well as have some things going back to their owners (futon = Robert, chinese man = Dan, blue chair = Sarah). If you've secretly been eyeing any of our stuff, now is the time to get it! We are getting rid of almost everything!

No comments: