Monday, March 10, 2008

Baptism Details

Kevin's post promised details of the baptism buit never actually gave the details. Max's baptismis Sunday April 27th at St. Gertrude in Chicago. The church is around the corner a few blocks from our place. The baptism takes place after the 11:30 mass so around 12:15 and will take about 35 minutes. After that we'll figure out something for lunch before everyone drives/flies home.

All are invited and we would love for you to be there. Like Kevin said, we probably will not be able to call/send/email everyone an invitation as productivity is not so good with Max around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Max, I'm so excited for your baptism! I think I can make it. I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to welcome you into God's family. Don't grow up too much before I get a chance to hold you, okay?
Love,
Your Godmommy,
Aunt Stephanie