Being that we haven't had time to call everyone it was decided that I should post info on Max's baptism...and probably post some more pictures for you all. Max's baptism is set for April 27th. Please send one of us an email if you are planning on coming for more specifics...that would be me or Beth...not Max.
So this evening brings the last few moments of my month long "vacation" from work. I am suddenly reminded of that feeling when I was a kid and had to go back to school the next day after summer vacation. If any of you win the lottery please give me a bunch of money...I have really taken to being at home with Max and not having to work...oh and that Beth gal is ok too I guess. I will miss being home everyday and playing with my little buddy Max...oh and that Beth gal too.
No comments:
Post a Comment