Max had his one month dr appt this afternoon. He was so mad at Kevin and I for waking him up to get him dressed to go to the dr appt that when they gave him his shot, it didn't even seem like he noticed because he was screaming so loudly.
As for the thoughts during pregnancy that he was a small baby, there is no doubt that he is a big boy now. For those keeping track, when Max was born he was 9 lb 3 oz, 22 inches. On his 4 day check up he was 8 lb 10 oz, 21 inches (real scientific on the measuring!). Now the boy is a whopping 10 lbs and 23 inches. Guess my concerns about feeding were definitely unfounded!
Along with the growth spurt comes the retiring of most of the newborn clothes. His legs are definitely too long for the sleepers and onesies are hit or miss.
While at the drs, we decided to make it a two-fer. The dr appt may have been for Max but I'm the one who walked out with the prescription for the fever/infection I came down with yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment