Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Google and Max

Since this blog isn't only about Max.....

The Google-DoubleClick deal closed today so I officially work for Google now - for the time being. All of us at DCLK need to submit an internal resume by Monday. In the next few weeks, Google will be working to see where we all fit in to their organization. By April 4th, they will let us know what our new positions are or if we've been let go - and there will be people let go. At this point, there is no read on my position. All I know is that I now have to check my email frequently during the day and join various conference calls to listen to the latest news. This is a pain in my butt - a real way to kill the last 2 months of maternity leave.

And now a little bit about Max and me....
Kevin went back to work yesterday so Max and I have been hanging out quite a bit. Yesterday was a great day. He napped and we played. Today was pretty good but he was slightly crankier. I am thankful when Kevin walks through the door as he immediately gets passed Max. The weather is a bit nicer so today we took a brief walk. It was quite windy so we cut it short. Hopefully it will be a bit less windy tomorrow.

No comments: