Max received an awesome quilt from Kevin's friend Dawn. It was pieced by her mother and quilted by a friend.
Max met Uncle Mike, Aunt Nicki, and Cousins Sami and Ashley on Friday. Grandma Peg and Great Grandma Sue were also over for the visit. Friday night Max met Uncle Dan before we all went out with Selina, Alex, and Adam for dinner.
Saturday was Max's first visit to the Shedd. Wish I could say that he loved it but he slept from the moment he got into the car until the moment that we left the building. After the Shedd, we had an awesome meal at Robert and Selina's.
The big day was on Sunday. Max wore a baptismal gown that has been worn by over 50 people on Kevin's mother's side of the family. Afterwards everyone came to our house for a mexican fiesta catered by Maria's mom (Maria and I work together).
Sunday night after everyone left, Max crashed in his crib and Jim, Bill, Kevin, and I had a wind-down beverage.
1 comment:
Fun times!
Don't you wish they made Adult Bjorns too?
Post a Comment