Friday, April 18, 2008
What in the World?!?!?
One would think that there is only so many things that can be seen by looking at the lake through our kitchen windows.... if you strain, you can see the buildings on both sides, you may see some boats, some waves, the pumping stations. Well, I gotta say, I never thought I'd see this. For those of you with bad eye sight, you'll have to take my word for it - even if the picture turned out better than I thought. No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. That is a man dressed in green pants and a green shirt standing up paddling a surfboard. I thought it would be the kayakers that go out every weekend but nope, that is not the case. I watched him through the binoculars until he went around the building to the south. He looked completely dry, which is a feat of its own given that it is somewhat wavy out there today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment