Taking a page out of Betsy's book, we now have a newly painted accent wall in the living room. I actually didn't do this to copy Betsy with all the painting while home with little Clara but rather, I had a morning out shopping and this is what I cooked up. Quite the change. Kevin did object to the color and has stated for the record he really liked the red wall. Since the color is reminiscent of Mexico, we celebrated the end of painting with margaritas!

As we were finishing up the painting, Jim, Bill and Patrick stopped up so Patrick could meet Max.

And finally, this photo doesn't look like Max will be napping any time soon. Here's to hoping he falls asleep in the stroller while we go outside to enjoy the nice weather!
2 comments:
I did like the merlot color, but this is more calming, and a change!
I like it! It's close to the color I painted the bathroom in our basement. The rest of our basement has many of the same colors as your living room. Cool, Beth. Well done!
Post a Comment