Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Love My New Employer!

It's official. I get another 6 weeks off of work for Baby Bonding! I was supposed to go back to work this Friday but not anymore. On a whim last week, I sent an email to HR asking if I get any extra time off now that we have Google benefits. Much to my surprise, I get another 6 weeks. I now go back on Friday, June 13th. These extra weeks will make up for the 6 weeks I had to spend on conference calls and checking emails right after Google officially took over DoubleClick.

Elsie, Max's nanny, also started today. She will be here with him for the next few weeks even though I am here. This will give me a chance to walk off some inches (!) as well as get some things done around the house. Yea for Elsie!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

That is all GREAT news Beth! Hooray!!!
I wish we could go exercise together. I need a partner.