It's Friday and I can hardly wait for the weekend to get here as Kevin will be home to help me out. It's just been one of those days and it's not even noon yet. I've been covered in Max pee for the past two hours and I've been on phone calls with a screaming Max in the background for that entire time. Why you may ask? The company I work for (DoubleClick) was bought by Google last year and it just received government approval last month. Needless to say, my time off with Max hasn't been work-free. The part of DoubleClick that I am now working for (Performics Search) is getting sold by Google in the next 3-4 months and this is causing me lots of work now. You may also ask why I'm not showering to remove the Max pee now instead of writing on the blog. Well, I've got another call in 5 minutes and I just don't have the time to get in the shower.
Here's to hoping I get Max sleeping and myself off the phone soon so I can get a bit cleaner.
1 comment:
What a day. I can't wait for dad to get home. I was hungry as heck this morning, but the old lady wouldn't feed me. So, I peed on her leg. Evidently she liked it. She never changed or showered all day long. WIERD.
Max
Post a Comment