Saturday was the annual town festival. Given that our social life is rather slim, we made plans to go check it out. We were warned to shut down Pasquales as there would be no business since everyone would be at the festival. Good thing we didn't heed that advice as Pasquales was crazy busy - the second busiest day Kev has had since we've moved down. As for the festival, Mayville (population 4693) has a better festival than Belmopan (population 14000).
Max did get to try out a carnival ride. Kev and I were a bit nervous as the saftey features were nonexistant and it went rather fast. Max never did crack a smile but he did want to go back on the ride.


Later in the afternoon I did a little yard work. Max likes to 'sweep' with the branches I cut down. What? It looks like his clothes are wet? Thats because he wasn't paying attention and he walked/fell right into his swimming pool.
2 comments:
What was Max riding in? An acorn squash?
i can see how you'd think that but it was a two person Batman car.
Post a Comment