The big Placencia airport.
Very helpful sign. Your thinking, 'seriously? is this sign necessary?' I kid you not after we laughed at this sign and pressed on the gas, a plane took off RIGHT OVER US. Guess we should've paid more attention to the sign.
Jew Fish. There are lots of eating places that seem offensively titled. Belmopan had a 'Jew Boys Eaterie'. Ironically enough it was 'repurposed' on the day I finally remembered to take my camera for a picture.
Max and Kev on the Guiness Book of World's Records Narrowest Street called The Sidewalk. Yes, it really is that wide and yes, there are houses that have their address off this street.
Helpful sign explaining how to get to the road from The Sidewalk.
Just lounging seaside.
Yeah, I'm having my lunch at the Sea...again...
This is what the absolute end of the road on the Placencia Peninsula looks out at.
No comments:
Post a Comment