It was a rainy day in BMP. I didn't think Max would actually let us Hash because of the rain but I think had fun. Mark, our friend from New Zealand, helped me carry Max and stroller over the extremely large mud puddles. We went through waste high grass and Nigel, the hare, only forgot the trail twice. It started raining bad when we finished the hash so we all huddled around the tailgate of Nigel's car. Max was lucky and got to sit in the back.
The puddles were too much temptation and it seems that Max started to remember that he use to love to play in the rain.
It was a small hash. Not so many people showed up. But that didn't stop the group of 8 for drinking all of the beer that was supposed to be drunk by 30 people. Kevin didn't hash that day because he had to do deliveries but Max and I left to get Kevin, who happened to have a delivery in the neighborhood, so he had a quick beer.
No comments:
Post a Comment