Not much to report really, but we have some new pictures that I thought I might as well go ahead and post. I know how finicky Max's grandparents can be! Beth went out for the first time yesterday by herself. It turns out she does still know how to drive a car. Max and I stayed at home and did boy things. We both dirtied our diapers and then took a nap. Overall Max is a pretty good boy, except between the hours of 2 and 4 am...he and mommy have decided that is daddy time! His new trick is to let loose on mommy right when she is about done changing him...daddy thinks this is hysterical...until he has to help clean everything up!
This past weekend brought some old friends (Nana and Grandpa) as well as some new and exciting people that Max hadn't met yet (Aunt Patty and Cousin Jimmy)...and those other guys that Max sees a lot and seems to like a whole bunch (Uncle Jim and Uncle Bill)! This coming weekend Grandma Peg is coming to visit and although she doesn't know it yet, Beth and I are very much looking forward to going on a lunch date without Max...so...um...good luck with the boy Grandma!
This past weekend also brought us a lucky chicken! Max's Great Aunt Selina stopped by with Alex and Adam and brought with them a huge roasted chicken (Chinese tradition says that she had to bring us a lucky chicken...lucky and delicious!), some Spanish tortilla that Great Uncle Robert made, mashed potatoes and gravy. They also brought us some new toys for Max as well. A cute little turtle, a monky bath toy (that I swear I will share with Max) and a really cool stuffed dragon...as oppossed to a real dragon...that would be too scary for little Max. Beth and I can't thank them enough.
Enough rambling...most of you don't care about all of this you just want to see pictures of Max...so on with the pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment