Monday, February 11, 2008

Max says hello!


Hi, I'm Max!










I decided to come out and play...finally! They call me Max Steven Spiegel...but you can just call me Max. I was born at 4:29am on Feb 10, 2008. I was 9 lbs, 3 oz and 22 inches long. I'm pretty cute. It seems I'm pretty popular and lots of people have been waiting to meet me. Especially the one they call "mommy." I met her first and I gotta tell ya folks...that lady is tops in my book. Seriously she is really great. She loves me bunches. I'm not too sure what to make of this "daddy" guy. He loves me bunches too, I can tell. He seems to be alright...yeah...I guess I'll keep him around, he might amuse me later.



It was nice to meet so many people already. It was a busy first day, but now I have to start squirming, it looks like that daddy guy is coming to try and pick me up...I have to make it as difficult for him as I can...you know...let him know who's the boss! It might take me a day or two to get back to ya'll. It looks like I might be coming home tomorrow. Until then...here are two more people I met yesterday. Talk to you all soon.

Love,

Max























Note: Max decked out in the Pirate flag onesie from Steve is the only picture of Max alone from his first day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Max,
We enjoyed hanging out with you yesterday. Your older cousins are really looking forward to playing with you and teaching you all kinds of fun things. We are so happy you are here
Love,
Aunt Mary

Betsy said...

Hi Max!
Welcome to the world. I see that your parents have already developed the corny habit of speaking for you. All parents do this. Don't be alarmed. We are a corny bunch.
You are a good looking kid. It's really not true that all babies are cute, so I guess you got pretty lucky.
I'm glad to see that we're not the only ones outfitting you with pirate gear.
Can't wait to see more pictures of you and hear how your mom did and is doing.
Also hope to meet you soon.
Xs and Os.
Betsy

Brett Ashley McKenzie said...

Welcome Max Spiegel!!!

I hope your daddy remembers that the outfit from me and Nick is for you and not your little monkey buddy! That safari coat will look pretty sharp over the pirate onesie!

kevin said...

Max, I told you no more blogging until you finish eating.

Love,
Daddy