Last February I was so cold one morning from the commute into work that I booked a long weekend trip for Kevin and I to go to Puerto Rico for the following weekend. It was hands down the best vacation that I've ever taken. A little time on the beach, a little time in the rain forest, an evening with the dinoflagelites in the glowing lagoon, a day on a catamaran, and some fun shopping in Old San Juan. Here are some photos from spontenaity lane....


Now we spend our time sitting around home watching the ice on Lake Michigan, waiting for the days to pass until the little guy comes and we can no longer have spontaneous vacations.


Worst Case Scenario: 6 days and counting!
2 comments:
Hey guys,
Getting ever closer. We hope everything finds you well! Can't wait for the new addition to the family!
Tick-tock-tick-tock,
Dan & Colleen
Just think of all the trips you'll be taking to Disney World!
Do they have a cap on the number of times a grown man can ride the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in one visit?
Post a Comment