Well, we saw his head yesterday, but it looks like another 6 weeks. I'm talking about Punxsutawney Phil...what'd you think I meant...the baby? What are you, crazy? We are still waiting and I have found some time to (finally) get around to putting some of the baby shower pictures up.
Some fantastic people (Rosa and Lillian) were kind enough to gather a gaggle of our friends together for a Baby Shower for us. It was a great night and a wonderful chance for many of us to catch up after the hectic holiday and tradeshow seasons. Probably the best part of the night was meeting our new friend Clara. I'd like you to meet her too someday...she's pretty sweet. It will only be a matter of time until she and Baby Spiegel are getting into trouble together.
We got a lot of really great and thoughtful gifts from a lot of really great and thoughtful people. It turns out that pop-up books are not just cool for kids...grown adults also find them pretty fascinating...what...you don't think they're awesome too? Liar...you do too.
Here is a picture of a monkey...but do you know what is better than just a photo of a monkey? That's right...a monkey wearing people clothes. Some people find that to be a little scary...maybe even disturbing. Not this guy. Monkey + people clothes = hilarity. Throw in a unicycle and this kid is on the ground laughing until he cries...man...I wish I had a monkey wearing people clothes on a unicycle...that would be sweet.
Thanks again to all of the folks that were able to get together and celebrate with us. It means more to both Beth and I than we can ever express. Lillian and Rosa...you are both simply amazing humans for being so kind as to think to put this together for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment