As you can see, it is a sturdy piece and it is quite beautiful. Maybe in a few weeks I'll say it was worth the wait but for now, I'm just relieved it is here before the baby so I can get the living room put together a wee be more. Can I help it that I want to come home with the baby to a nicely organized house? I realize it will probably be the last time for quite a while that the house looks this put together.
Now back to my thumb....No, it isn't actually broken but it is pretty swollen and bloody. The armoire arrived in two pieces and the delivery guys needed help fitting the pieces together. Well, I helped out but my thumb got caught in the way when the pieces slipped together. I'm starting to be able to bend it a bit but it is still swollen. Here's to having a couple days to regain mobility before the baby arrives!
1 comment:
Hi Beth,
We got your reply card the other day and I wanted to say that we're so glad you're planning on coming to the wedding next month (Please feel free to bring your little guy if you like. If his grandma wants to have an evening with him, though, I'm not going to stand in the way of Peg spoiling the kid!)
Hope all is well with you and that you are snug and warm inside today. Had a lovely time shoveling out my car after yesterday's snow storm. No joking -- there was a foot of snow on top of the car.
Take care,
-Kim
Post a Comment