Friday, February 8, 2008

Today is the Day

It's the day we've all be waiting for... Baby day. Kevin and I go in at 5pm so we have a little time left today to get things in order around the house (dishes, laundry, cleaning out the car, and getting a few groceries) and hopefully get an afternoon nap in.

Didn't sleep so well last night - heartburn woke me up every 2 hours and I drank all the milk (cow's milk not pig's milk as that is a bit hard to come by :) ) after the first wake up so I didn't have anything to help me get rid of the heartburn. I also got my sense of smell back yesterday so the person who lives somewhere below us that was up smoking at 2:30 last night kept me awake as the smoke permeated our room - even with the bathroom door closed.

Our bags are all packed but we are making some last minute substitutions. Yesterday Selina and I got out for the afternoon and now the little guy has a great outfit to leave the hospital in.

No comments: